[Artemisia] FW: Volunteering for Estrella War Security in Advance

Tony Palmer liamthered at cableone.net
Mon Oct 2 17:46:38 CDT 2006

Greetings!

I received the following from the Atenveldt Sheriff and felt I should =
put
out the word. Let's put in some volunteer hours.=20

Master Liam MacFarlane, OP
Kingdom Sheriff of Artemisia

___

Greetings from the Kingdom of Atenveldt Sheriff=92s Office,

=20

=20

Yes, it=92s that time again=85  Time to start thinking of volunteering =
for
Security at Estrella War that is=85

=20

This year, with the new, larger site, the Sheriff=92s office will be in =
need
of your help more than ever.  And as last year, all those gentles who =
are
pre-registered, and who volunteer to work at least 2, four-hour shifts
during the War will be given the ability to get on site MONDAY at NOON.
See the conditions below:

=20

*	You must volunteer for AT LEAST 2, four-hour shifts to be scheduled
during the War.  This can be as either a roving security or as a gate =
guard.
We are also looking for experienced gentles to work as Shift Commanders =
and
Dispatchers.  (NOTE:  Shift Commanders and Dispatchers work at least 2,
six-hour shifts during the War.  If you have worked as one of these in =
the
past, please let us know.)

=20

*	You must contact us to volunteer prior to the close of
pre-registration.  (See the Estrella War website for dates.)

=20

*	You must be already pre-registered for the War.

=20

*	Those volunteers arriving at noon on Monday can bring their
IMMEDIATE family on with them.  (NOTE:  This dose not mean you can bring =
on
whole-households at this time, unless everyone in the household has
volunteered with us individually in advance.  This policy will be =
strictly
enforced at the gate.)

=20

*	Those volunteers arriving at noon on Monday will be able to put up
their personal tent, and a kitchen tent if needed.  No other tents will =
be
allowed to be put up until Tuesday at noon.  (NOTE:  These tents can be =
put
up no earlier than 3:00 PM on Monday afternoon.  This policy will be
strictly enforced by the War Staff.)

=20

So you can see, it=92s a good deal=85  And the earlier we hear from you, =
the
better the shift you=92re liable to get.  In fact, we encourage whole
kingdoms, baronies, and households to volunteer and so take advantage of
this offer.  Even so, remember, only those individual gentles who are on =
the
advance security list we send to the gate will be let into the site at =
noon
on Monday, so please don=92t delay and contact us today.  Thanks for =
your
time=85

=20

If you wish to volunteer for Estrella War Security, please contact Lord =
Karl
Teransson (mka: Karl Long) by phone at (602) 677-1575 or by email at
karl at langskipp.com <mailto:karl at langskipp.com>  ASAP.

=20

=20

In service to the Dream,

Lord Karl Teransson av Drakkar

Aten Kingdom Sheriff=92s Deputy =96 Estrella War Security Chief

--=20
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/1/2006
=20