[Artemisia] Oct 13 Demo directions and other info

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 08:58:46 CDT 2006

> As you know Crown Tourney is swift approaching as is
> the Demo for the Mediaval Festival at UVSC. I am
> still looking for volunteers to come to the Demo. We
> need Heavy Fighters and Rapiers. We need people in
> costume and displays of things made for the Arts and
> Sciences. We need Musicians and Dancers. We need all
> who can come to show how wonderful, creative and
> diverse the SCA is.

I realize that Crown Tourney was that weekend but I
didn't notice any SCA presence at this demo.  My wife
heard about the event and wanted to go and we were
both there from 1-5pm.  I met one SCA member there in
asking where the fighting was going to be taking place
but didn't see anybody else.

Michael