[Artemisia] Membership Questions

Ted Elliott alliancecapital1 at qwest.net
Fri Oct 27 15:29:33 CDT 2006

Here you are.
Finlay MacDuff

1)  Are you a paid member of the Society?
    Yes

2) If so, what prompted you to pay for a membership?
    I wanted to get the full feeling of the SCA and be able to participate
fully.

3) If not, what prompts you not to pay for a membership?
    N/A

4) What are your feelings about paid membership being required to
participate in certain activities?  (holding office, authorized fighting,
receiving awards)
    I whole heartedly agree with this.

5) What are your feelings about requiring membership for all participation
in the Society (often referred to as "pay to play")?
    I think letting nonpaid members play is a good thing.  They can then
find out if it is something they like.  If they wish to participate further
then they can buy a membership.