[Artemisia] Yahoo problem

Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 22:16:47 CDT 2006

Greetings All,
  Due to something strange we don't understand. Neither I, Lady Syeira of Schattentor, nor my lord, Lord Fernando Del Santiago, are recieiving our email. (we found this out by checking the Arnhold yahoo site directly and there were a A LOT of messages that had not been delivered to our email.)
  If anyone has written to us privately please resend it to casnurkowski at yahoo.com (His) or akeara_elf at yahoo.com (Mine) which both seem to be working just fine.
  I know Fernando had some emails out to various people about a trip to Ansteorra and had not recieived responses as of yet.
  Thank you for your time,

    Lady Syeira of Schattentor
  Barony of Arnhold