[Artemisia] Period Toys & Games Question

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Wed Sep 6 08:01:39 CDT 2006

There is also a book out entiled "Of Horses, Tops and Flanders Babies:
Medieval and Renaissance Toys" by India Ollerenshaw.  My copy arrived while
I was at Pennsic, and while I haven't had the chance to read it through
completely, it does look pretty good.

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, Gryphon of Artemisia, Defender of the
Dream
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983