[Artemisia] Period Toys & Games Question

lady petronilla lady_petronilla at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 20:02:39 CDT 2006

I found that my four year old will play more with the wrapper the toy comes in, than the acutal toy.
  At Hearthwarming we had corn shucking contest for the children and prizes for the most corn shucked.  Afterwards we made corn husk dolls and they loved making their own toy.
  Building pride in your childrens accomplishments never hurts.
  Pet

BECKY LEISHMAN <leishman10 at msn.com> wrote:
  This looks like an interesting place to start....

http://geocities.com/karen_larsdatter/toys.htm