[Artemisia] Last call for tourney points

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 08:58:47 CDT 2006

 Greetings Artemisia!

  This is just a reminder that the Tourney Circuit ends next month at Crown Lists.  This is your last chance to report any qualifying out-of-Kingdom tourneys that you participated in.  (I know there are still a couple of people who have not yet reported Estrella points! )

  So if you went to Pennsic or 40th year or Outlands 20 or Glory or any other event.... please send your points in to me as soon as you can!

  It was announced at Coronation that I will be stepping down from this office the end of the year.  I will miss it very much but it is time for me to take a break and let someone else have a turn.  If you are interested in taking on this position, please send a letter of intent with your SCA and mundane resumes to myself, Duke Alan, the Kingdom Seneschal, and our Royal Majesties.  All contact info can be found on the Kingdom website.

  Please feel free to forward this message to other lists.

  Thank you for your time,
  Megen de la Beche

  Kingdom Minister of the Lists
  Chancellor of the Artemisian Tourney Circuits