[Artemisia] Sage

Tammy Roosevelt teresadecadiz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 21:30:07 CDT 2006

Here Here!!!  As the New Chronicler for the Barony of Arnhold, I completely understand how difficult it is to get submissions from everybody so that the Moose Call can be assembled, printed, folded, stapled and distributed in a timely fashion.

  Thank you to the Barony of Arnhold for your patience in all matters written.  I am truly proud to be a part of your family.

  YIS,
  Gentle Teresa de Cadiz

Dame Theodora <damethea at inbox.com> wrote:
  I would say that more often than not, the newsletter has been on time. And the deadline has been the 1st of the month prior to the month of publication for at least three years.

No, it is not unreasonable to want things to happen on time. What I think is unreasonable is complaining publicly about it.

I know the Kingdom Chronicler has been looking for a deputy for some time. Perhaps someone is willing to step up and help her with the tasks of producing the newsletter so it can get out on time. Every month, people are upset about whether or not the newsletter is on time, but I don't know of anyone that has offered to help Freydis.
~thea
(who is not in a position to help at this time, so is trying to refrain from complaining)

Dame Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia

We use to get our Sage the last week of the month prior (Septembers Sage would arrive the last week of August). Now we get them...... whenever. Sometimes the first of the month events have already passed by the time we get the Sage. The deadline also use to be the 15th of the month instead of the 1st. The Sage is part of my membership fee. I don't think it's too much to ask for it to be on time.