[Artemisia] Artemisian Archery Challenge

Eric & Mary ecmaward at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 19:44:04 CDT 2006

Greeting! Unto all the archers of Artemisia I bring news.

  After consultation with Sir Sagan, the current keeper of the AAC
(Artemisian Archery Challenge), it has been decided that the AAC
season will run from October 1st to April 1st this year.  We have
made this decision in order to facilitate indoor shooting during the
winter months, and to avoid conflicting with the IKAC season during
the more temperate months.  Sir Sagan has once again agreed to be the
keeper of the AAC for the coming year.  The rules and reporting
requirement remain the same.  Either Sir Sagan of I will have those
rules published in the Sage as soon as possible.  If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to ask either one of us.

          Keep shooting straight,

             			THL Owen ap Howell
  			Artemisian Archer General