[Artemisia] Stolen Regalia from the BARONY of Atenveldt

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 12:46:38 CDT 2007

The Barony of Atenveldt is in Phoenix, Az.  Since Artemisia is so close, please be on the lookout.

>From the Baron and Baroness of Atenveldt:

All members of the Barony of Atenveldt and surrounding Baronies.
Upon arising early this morning we discovered that the small
Baronial trailer had been stolen from our driveway.

 We are asking anyone and everyone to keep an eye out for the
trailer  as well as its contents. Realistically the contents will mean
nothing to anyone but other SCAdians so we are expecting that once
 the trailer was opened, it's contents were just abandoned. PLEASE
 keep an eye out for the small baronial pavillion, the traveling
 thrones, other regalia (carpets, banners, etc.), as well as our
brand  new (since Estrella) personal pavillion, personal carpets, our bed
and linens, our heater (Mr. Buddy brand), tables, and various other
 typical camping equipment. We had packed this weekend in
preparation for Festival of the Grapes. Obviously, this also includes the
stuff  that is necessary for putting up the pavillions, i.e. ropes,
stakes, etc.

We will be checking all alleys and parking lots in our general area
 this morning, fanning further out as we go. Any and all help would
 be greatly appreciated.

Please call us with any questions or if you find anything. We will
be posting to as many lists as we monitor but PLEASE feel free to
cross- post!

 Baron Otto and Baroness Lisabetta
 Barony of Atenveldt
lisabettadizanco@ gmail.com