[Artemisia] Event Emergency

John Harrison darkjag at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:15:22 CDT 2007

I am not sure if the kingdom has any provisions for secure channels of
communication...but i think it might be best to impliment a channel on
handsets (walkie-talkies) for each event that only security personelle
are allowed to use.  That might releive some of the concern and allow
the sceurity teams to have a fairly chatter free channel.

Just my thoughts on this...

Yours in Service to the Dream

-Garath r' cath cara bardd