[Artemisia] OT: Tis the season..... What to do for a Bee Sting

Todd Rich torin at panix.com
Tue Apr 24 16:49:43 CDT 2007

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Raven DuLoche wrote:

> I tried to send this once but I don't think it went through, I apologize in
> advance if it ends up being a duplicate.
>
> A friend of mine forwarded this to me, I don't know if it works and don't
> really want to test it myself but I thought
> I'd pass it on.
>
> Raven DuLoche
> (Lurking in Seattle)
>

>>  What to do for a Bee Sting
(snip)

http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/beesting.asp

Not very likely.  And given the time frame, likely to just be the normal
healing response.

As in, take anything for a cold and you will feel better in two days.  Not
because what you took was effective, but because a cold rarely ever lasts
more that 48 hours.