[Artemisia] Arts & Sciences isn't just about the Championship, btw

Michele Wolf mwolf at telemetric.net
Tue Apr 24 16:52:53 CDT 2007

I'm still encouraging entries for next weekend's competition in Sentinel's
Keep.  Also we would *LOVE* to see lots of display entries (i.e. entries
that get judging feedback but are not entered for Championship).  You don't
have to be present to send a display entry (though we'll miss you!!!) so you
can send it with anyone who is going.  But I *DO* need registration
information from you!  Otherwise finding judges will be a bit harder.

Please send me your registration information by next Tuesday (earlier is
better).  Better to be registered and not have your item ready than get your
item ready and not be registered!

YIS,
 Giliana Attewatyr
 amefinch at cableone.net