[Artemisia] Identifying/protecting our kids one way or another

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:47:44 CDT 2007

verification of identification was the reason I carried one each of the
childrens ID tags on a bracelet.

compare the tag to the kids tag, and it is a VERY convincing argument as to
whom the child is matched ...

Got the idea while in the hospital after having the first child.  In order
to get your baby, the baby's hospital ID anklet had to match the mothers
hospital ID wristband.

I like the idea of a favor that mom has a match to better ... but thankfully
my 11 nearly 12 year old won't be needing one much longer.

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.