[Artemisia] Identifying/protecting our kids one way or another

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 14:42:42 CDT 2007

"The new thing we are trying is still in the experiment phase.  I'll carry with me a certain favor and if for some reason I need someone to go get my boys and bring them to me, that person will have to give that favor to my boys or they will not go with that person.  Of course there are exceptions to this being that our boys know our close friends and are always allowed to go with those individuals. "

Oh now that's cool!  I like that...sort of a SCAdian "password".  Very nice.  We're just starting to think about passwords with our son, but honestly, with both our kids being so young, they really aren't away from a caregiver, ever, unless they made a break for it. ;)  I'm definitely going to have to keep that in mind...that favour thing could be useful for so many things....

Dang it...my brain's starting to revolve around fabric and sewing again...sigh...

~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

Abeunt studia in mores