[Artemisia] Ride Needed for the RatBoy

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Fri Apr 27 18:22:19 CDT 2007

Greetings,
I am planning on attending St.Pyres and bringing my son, John (aka The Ratboy).  I need to be in Idaho on Sunday, and it would save me a lot of time and travel if I didn't have to drive back to Utah County before I go to Idaho, so I am looking for a ride from Logan to Salt Lake or Provo for him as he needs to be at school on Monday.

I am wondering if there is anyone from Arrows' Flight or Loch Salann who would have room to bring him at least as far as Salt Lake (one of my other kids could pick him up in Salt Lake).  If someone could help me out,  please let me know ASAP --as I want to leave tonight(Friday). I'll be staying with family in Logan.  Many Thanks,  KyneWynn

you can reach me via cell phone  801 602-0828,  or  801 798-8454 home phone  and I'll check here before I leave.