[Artemisia] Email and Social Interaction

Marten van Rosenveldt kendofencer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 12:20:58 CDT 2007

Very interesting,

One of the visiting kendo/iaido senseis at a recent seminar I attended told me to take off my glasses and not wear contacts under my men. He said I was trying to "see too much" and that by removing vision correction I could broaden my gaze.  Since my correction is not too high (+2 OD, +0.75 OS) I've been going with it.  It seems to be working and I've carried it over to my rapier fencing as well.

However, I know that the placebo effect IS an effect.

Marten