[Artemisia] Cariadoc eyes, was Email and Social Interaction

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:03:44 CDT 2007

On 8/2/07, S CLEMENGER <sclemenger at msn.com> wrote:
> Dunno about his vision-sharpening trick, but I do know that he actually states, in his "Miscellany," that he does the without-glasses thing when he's being Cariadoc, and not being David Friedman.  It's in an article he wrote about behaving authentically, IIRC.  So it's not just some silly rumor, Morgan, whether you care to believe it or not...
> --Maire (who has the book....)

This stuff is on-line, you know. Written many years ago, His Grace's
eyesight has no doubt worsened beyond what he describes in this
article.

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/little_things.html

The articles on authenticity and persona should be required reading
for anyone joining the Laurel Kingdoms.

--
yumitori

Not all who wander are lost,
http://www.geocaching.com/

Loyal worshiper of Ashtara (Cha Cha Cha!)
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/index.php