[Artemisia] Cariadoc eyes, was Email and Social Interaction

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Thu Aug 2 09:57:30 CDT 2007

Dunno about his vision-sharpening trick, but I do know that he actually states, in his "Miscellany," that he does the without-glasses thing when he's being Cariadoc, and not being David Friedman.  It's in an article he wrote about behaving authentically, IIRC.  So it's not just some silly rumor, Morgan, whether you care to believe it or not...
--Maire (who has the book....)