[Artemisia] Cariadoc eyes, was Email and Social Interaction

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Thu Aug 2 18:55:56 CDT 2007

Having done this myself, since my vision, quite frankly, sucks, 1-2 inches from your strongest eye seems to work best.?? It works on the principle of a pinhole camera, which doesn't need to focus because the hole is so small.?? This is also why vision is better in bright light than dim, because the iris is smaller in bright light, and largest in dim.

I will always wear corrective lenses, even in persona, because I have no desire to be blind.?? Since I am at -9(or higher) diopters correction, I consider the fact that I can even be corrected to 20/20 a form of miracle.?? I have settled for contacs, which at least provide the illusion that I have good eyes.

On the other hand, there were blind bards in period...?? Hmmmmm.

Padruig