[Artemisia] Printing Event Copy and Deadline Change - IMPORTANTCHANGE

Lord Alexander Ormskirk alexander at crystalcrags.org
Wed Aug 1 18:52:01 CDT 2007

Hello My Dear,

We didn't know that the deadline had already been moved up.  I thought that
the new deadline was taking effect starting in 2008.
Anyway, the event steward for Toys for Tots in November is working on the
event copy now.  How much time can you give me so we can we still get it
into the October issue?  PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE
Also, we are going to use our auction at Barbarian Bash as a benefit for
Roibeard MacCarthaigh's widow since they both used to be members of our
shire.  Can I make a small change to the event copy in the Sage Advice and
still have you get it into the August issue? PLEEEEEEEEASE???
I will write it and send it out to you right away.

Thank you
Alexander