[Artemisia] Barons War Report???

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:33:48 CDT 2007

Lord Kormak Hroarsson anxiously inquired:

>    Anyone got any word or news from Barons War??? What happened, tourny
>info, any big awards... come on loosen those tongues! Plus those of us who
>were not able to go would love to hear what all went on...<

I suspect we'll have to wait for the full Court Herald's report until Their
Majesties & retinue return from Pennsic -- they had to start packing as soon
as they returned home Sunday. Suffice for now to say there were a LOT of
awards.

I think I can safely say that Youth Ministry activities went off quite well.
  >:)  Give me a few more days to flesh out the details and I can post the
awards. Maestro Azir can give the details of the boffer melee better than I,
but he's pulling together KRM paperwork and packing for Phoenix Rising right
now.

As long as I'm up:  Did anyone catch pictures of Lady Challe's opening
gambit against her lord, Aaron Carter, as he was playing his prize for the
white scarf? It happened so fast -- and was so hilarious -- that I'm afraid
it went unrecorded for posterity.

Speaking of posterity, anyone who caught photos of me being ambushed (or
should that be bushwhacked?) by B&B Sean and Nissa, would you please zap me
a copy? A friend on the East Coast already wants to see.

Aurora de Portugal
worn-out BLS MOY

PS: Does anyone in the kingdom make enameled jewelry?