[Artemisia] Cariadoc eyes, was Email and Social Interaction

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Thu Aug 2 19:09:28 CDT 2007

See, politeness is over-rated, and some people don't care.?? Be Direct, sez I.

Didn't we have a conversation like this earlier.?? Something about political correctness and what words are correct or not??? Oh, yes, we decided on "Waster", as I recall.

FWIW, I think you'd make a great Troll.?? And we'll still let Ilianna be your page, 'cause it's probably good for her to learn to be a little "Trollish".?? And who better to teach her than one acknowledged by others to actually be a "Troll".

Hey, were there trolls in welsh myth, or are you the First Welsh Troll?? ;-)

Padruig

Now I'm a troll, eh?  Well, so be it.  Apparently, as far as your concerned, any
good I've done or said in the past 18 years is completely over-ridden by the
fact that i dared to be facetious regarding a post on the Aerie.  I'm sure
you'll have the tar nicely heated and the feathers ready next time I'm in
Sentinel's Keep.

Morgan (who should point out that my *first* post on this topic was painfully
polite, making who the troll?)