[Artemisia] Cariadoc eyes, was Email and Social Interaction

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Thu Aug 2 20:54:16 CDT 2007

If you're going to start questioning someone's veracity, you might want to take the time to go back and check a post or two.  In my post this morning, I stated that I *knew* that HG Cariadoc had written something about his choice to not wear corrective lenses when in persona.  I stated that I *thought* it was in an article about authenticity. I have a copy of the "Miscellany," in which said article appears (as I *also* mentioned in my post), but simply lacked the time this morning (I was about to leave for work) to go dig it out of the cookbook bookcase, where it normally resides.
Given that I've kinda been lumped together with a man that famous and intelligent (published author, law professor, king in multiple SCA kingdoms, son of a Nobel Prize laureate), I rather think I'm honored.  Otherwise, I'd be likely to think of such phrases as "my contrariness was directed at Maire, who apparently feels I should accept something as gospel because *she thinks* she read it" (note the direct and accurate quote) as deliberate rudeness, which invites any number of possible responses....
Maire