[Artemisia] welsh trolls, was Cariadoc eyes

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 09:56:02 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: "rayzentz at aim.com" <rayzentz at aim.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2007 6:09:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Cariadoc eyes, was Email and Social Interaction

See, politeness is over-rated, and some people don't care.?? Be Direct, sez I.

Didn't we have a conversation like this earlier.?? Something about political correctness and what words are correct or not??? Oh, yes, we decided on "Waster", as I recall.

FWIW, I think you'd make a great Troll.?? And we'll still let Ilianna be your page, 'cause it's probably good for her to learn to be a little "Trollish".?? And who better to teach her than one acknowledged by others to actually be a "Troll".

Hey, were there trolls in welsh myth, or are you the First Welsh Troll?? ;-)

I'm not sure, guess I'll have to look it up.  Maybe Cariadoc knows.

Padruig