[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences competition at Harvest War

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Fri Aug 3 12:49:23 CDT 2007

Greetings, friends.
It's me again.
Just wanted to remind all of you that we will be holding the Second
(hopefully) Annual Golden Zucchini Arts and Sciences Competition at Harvest
War this year.
Even tho the name of this competition borders on being whimsical, it is an
actual competition.  Because there is no shire, barony or kingdom title at
stake, I have tried to design it to encourage first-timers to submit an
entry and get some good practice with documentation and presentation. Altho,
the competition is not limited to first -timers.  Also, one does NOT have to
be a member of Cote du Ciel to win.  It is open to the entire Kingdom.  And
a scroll will be presented to the winner in court at HW.
The rules are posted on the HW website, along with a sample judge's packet.
but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.  The
address that I know works is countryrhoades at msn dot com.  The rules and
judging sheets are taken from the Arts and Sciences Handbook for our
Kingdom.
Hope to see a LOT of you entered in the contest!
In humble service to our shared dream,
Lady Flora of Heronton, MOAS, Shire of Cote du Ciel
MKA Jenn Rhoades
DBA Country Rhoades