[Artemisia] Merchanting at Harvest War - last call

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Fri Aug 3 12:58:16 CDT 2007

Greetings and Salutations to you all!
Harvest War is fast approaching and we am putting out a "last call" for
merchants.  Since space is so limited at HW, we must have your site fee paid
and your merchant packet turned in by August 17, in order to guarantee a
spot on merchant's row.
There are a couple of merchants who are traditionally regulars at Harvest
War that we haven't heard from yet.  Time is running out!
With the extra day of HW, we are looking forward to a LOT of activity on
Merchant's Row, including a town square for our famous wench races,
individual tournaments, Merchant Bantering Contest, Bard of the Golden
Zucchini Competition, and a Harvest Moon Ball on Sunday evening.
And remember, merchants are allowed on site a day early (Thursday at noon)
to set up and get their inventory displayed.
Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions or concerns.
Cote du Ciel LOVES merchants!  The email address that we know is working is
countryrhoades at msn dot com.
In Humble Service to our Shared Dream,
Lady Flora of Heronton
Lord Aghren the Brus