[Artemisia] Phoenix Rising

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 20:06:17 CDT 2007

Greeting Everyone

I would like to let everyone know that I will be attending Phoenix Rising  II.
I would like to cover two things while I am in the north.
First
The Youth Combat Program rules are official.
I will be bringing copies of the Youth Combat  Program rules that were signed
by their Majesties at 10 year / Barons  War II.  If you are in any way
interested in the youth combat program  please see me while I am there. I would like
to do some marshal training.
Second
I will have the new authorization fighter cards, area Marshals can get them
from me.
I would like to get with all Rapier Marshals at some point in the week  end.

I will make time to do authorizations if needed.

I will see you there.

Yours in  Service of the Dream
Maestro Don Azir de  Lucera
OP,DWS,KRM,KYCM