[Artemisia] Judging

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 16:34:27 CDT 2007

Definitely an option for those making the judging forms, but I think it needs to be an optional fill-in.  Some judges may not want to give out their personal contact info to someone they don't know, and we're supposed to be judging anonymous entries, right?

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com