[Artemisia] Judging

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Mon Aug 6 18:09:52 CDT 2007

I don't like judging anonymous entries, I want a name to make things a bit
more "personal."  {kinda like having the various voices of people in my
head* as I read their List postings}  BUT I do include my e-mail at the end
of the evaluation.  I like having an open dialogue  -- judging is teaching,
and that's part of the backbone of this organization.
I'm not always nice, but I'm willing to show you how to make it better
Caointiarn  {*whose counterpart has been in Mental Health for 20 years, and
is feeling MUCH better now!}