[Artemisia] Bobbin lace class

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:14:28 CDT 2007

As has been mentioned on this list, I will be teaching bobbin lace at
Harvest War.  This is an opportunity for 4 days of one-on-one instruction.
But I must know in advance if there is anyone interested in taking the
class.  The deadline is Saturday, August 25, so that I have time to prepare
class materials.

Also, there are a couple of people who take the bobbin lace class at Kingdom
Arts and Sciences to whom I owe handouts.  I have lost your contact
information, so if you are on this list, please contact me so that I can get
handouts to you.

Rebecca