[Artemisia] Bobbin lace class

Kristin Gulling-Smith kgullingsmith at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 7 22:29:16 CDT 2007

Rebecca wrote:
> Also, there are a couple of people who take the bobbin lace class at Kingdom
> Arts and Sciences to whom I owe handouts.  I have lost your contact
> information, so if you are on this list, please contact me so that I can get
> handouts to you.
Now I *really* wish I was going to Harvest War! Alas, the pillow you
gave me at the class I took from you some years ago disappeared in a
move a few years back and I haven't been able to replace it yet. Next
time we're at the same event, I'll be hitting you up for tips, because I
quite enjoyed making bobbin lace and would really like to get back to
doing so.

-Athenais