[Artemisia] Heraldry question

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 10:33:53 CDT 2007

I picked up a couple tin sheriff stars for our sheriff.  He was giggly when I gave them to him.  A sheriff star is also something the smalls recognize if they should need help.
Redhawk

Jacquie Ziegler <shauna at bresnan.net> wrote: Rebecca asked
> What is the heraldic symbol for the sheriff's office?
I have always seen a gold flanged mace on blue as a general constable's
symbol - it was registered by the West Kingdom in 1971, and in lieu of a
Society level badge many folks use this one.

However, I do agree with Mei Li's suggestion as an inexpensive option -
either will work. :-)

Shauna