[Artemisia] Reminder: Loch Salann Archery (Herriman)

S. Clark Otterness otterness at altamistalpacas.com
Wed Aug 8 08:36:39 CDT 2007

Loch Salann Archery will be tomorrow, Thursday 9 August at or around 6:30 at:
Bjorn and Janet's Fief:
13892 South 7300 West
Herriman, Utah 84096

Directions:

 From 12600 South and Bangerter, proceed west on 12600 South for 4.3
Miles to 7300 West (12600 South will turn into 13100 South as you
approach Herriman).  When you reach 7300 West turn South (Left) and
proceed 3/4 mile.  We have a six foot green chain link fence with a
large "Alta Mist Alpacas" sign on the corner.

Coming south on Bacchus Highway (#111), when you reach the Mine
Entrance you need to go another 2.0 miles to reach 7300 West (the road
goes south for about 1/2 mile and then turns east).  When you reach