[Artemisia] Heraldic Suicide

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Sat Aug 11 12:04:23 CDT 2007

Stephanae Baker wrote:

<snip>
> Baroness Shauna, I am not a member of Arn Hold and have no idea
> whatsoever what ever happened with their order and so have no basis
> for appeal. I brought the decision up as a topic of interest only. I
> am certain some members of Arn Hold are on this list, and I would be
> curious to know what eventually happened to this order and what name
> it ended up with.
>
> Thank you again,
> Belladonna

Well, since I have (as Laurel file clerk) ALL the files at my
fingertips, so to speak, I can go through the Arn Hold file easily - it
is in my lap right now! Nothing has been done since the return in 2000,
so they have a resubmission coming if they wish to exercise it - but
they do have to initiate it as an appeal of the Laurel return. The trick
on appeals is that they need to provide evidence to refute the return -
and your grammatical exploration that started this thread would be
wonderful for that.

Baroness Shauna
Ragged Staff Herald (my Laurel hat)