[Artemisia] Smalls and language

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Sat Aug 11 16:34:08 CDT 2007

Orme??!

Okay...on a COMPLETELY different topic...Niccolo, my sister was given
the name Orme as a middle name...it was from one of my great
(great-great?) grandmothers.  It's a strange little name, and it was our
ancestor's first name.  We didn't know where it came from.  Until I saw
this author's name, I had totally given up looking into it...who is this
author, where do they come from, and might this shed a little light on
my sister's name???

Okay, you may go back to the regularly scheduled program!

Una