[Artemisia] personal note

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Sat Aug 11 18:30:26 CDT 2007

I don't presume to think I understand anyone, which is one of the things that is so much fun... I particularly do not claim any understanding whatsoever of Woman.

However, I am delighted that you understand me. And it doesn't surprise me. I am not all that complex. I am a man.  ;-)

Padruig

In any case, I think I understand you better
han you might think and would like to say, "we understand one
nother fairly well," but cannot presume upon what you understand of me.