[Artemisia] Middle East Feast ***August 25th*** Barony of Twin Moons

Gwenllyan verch Wilkin twinmoonsgwen at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 15:34:47 CDT 2007

Greetings!  Drumming, dance, and food await you at the Barony of Twin Moons Middle East Feast held on August 25th at the Fountain Hills Community Center in the Kingdom of Atenveldt!  More information can be found at:
  http://middle-east-feast.tripod.com/index.html

  Preregistration through ACCEPS is now closed but you can still pay with cash or check at troll the day of the event.
  All drummers and dancers are welcome at this event, whether your a beginner or more advanced we would love to have you as a guest at our event!

  In service,
  Lady Gwenllyan verch Wilkin

  **Please cross post as appropriate**