[Artemisia] Creating a Persona

Thaya S - Dame Rachel damethaya at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 13:46:17 CDT 2007

Welcome Sarah!
  Creating a Persona is mainly to give you a point of reference for how you approach your focus and pursuit of your SCA participation.  As with anything in the SCA, you can get as involved and elaborate or merely dabble around the edges are your interests, time and money allows.  Your persona is also not set in stone, meaning it can change and evolve as you do.
  in service and friendship,
  Dame Rachel Ravenlock,OP
  Baroness of Arn Hold

Sarah Natividad <sarah.natividad at gmail.com> wrote:
  Being new, I've been doing some thinking about my persona. I think I've got
a good idea of what I want, but I would like to know what's involved in
creating it, other than thinking it up. Does it have to be registered? Do
I have to write a report on it with references or something before I can use
it? If my persona has a secret that if revealed in period would put her and
her family in peril, whom could she confide in nowadays?

--
Sarah Natividad
http://curiousworkmanship.etsy.com

“There have always been tyrants, and for a time
   they prosper.  But they always lose in the end, always.”
- M Gandhi
  SCA:  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
Kingdom of Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold - Boise IDAHO
(208) 870-7322 cell phone 24/7
  Call anytime, if I am asleep I won't answer