[Artemisia] Horns

Ellisif in Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 14:27:11 CDT 2007

We've got a pretty big 'heraldic horns' program down here in Arrows' Flight--I'm sure our Bard (Padruig) will be responding to this, as he's been in charge of that here for awhile now.

Look for the Arrows' Flight Heraldic Horns (I think I just gave them a name!) at the upcoming October Crown Tourney, at the beautiful Castle Amphitheatre in Provo, Utah.

--HL Ellisif
Seneschal
Shire of Arrows' Flight