[Artemisia] Harvest War classes- judging A&S (longish)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 17:16:05 CDT 2007

Allegretza dear,

You were in NoDak too long.  You didn't change my answer at all, "honest, impartial, and polite" does not leave room for "this project sucks" unless the project is a period vacuum pump.  I see the unfortunate trend of asking judges to "be nice" as doing exactly what you don't want,  not giving a *full* critique, thus not giving all the info you, the artisan, need.

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com