[Artemisia] help

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Sun Aug 19 10:38:20 CDT 2007

Brighid,

Though sewing isn't my specialty by any means......  Depending on how far
apart you've sewn the lines, you could stuff some batting in the "tubes".

How puffy/padded you want it kinda depends on what kind of armour you'll be
making it for.  Actual period arming clothes could be fairly thick.  Most
SCA fighting gambesons aren't all that thick, and they protect from armor
bites as much as adding actual padding qualities.

Good luck on your quest!

Alan