[Artemisia] help

Tiffanyanne Sawyer utladybrighid at sisna.com
Sun Aug 19 11:01:46 CDT 2007

my biggest concern is this... am i gonna start getting the armor on and have
someone tell me i cant wear it because its not heavy enough for safety
purposes.....  is there an official standard??

and its a diamond shape so there is no stuffing it in later and  i am doing
this all by hand even the quilting...(my fingers hurt already)  so it has to
be righit the first time around