[Artemisia] help

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 13:16:13 CDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: L.J. Richards <richardslj at bresnan.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 11:03:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] help

What a good idea Morgan.  How long does it last?

I made it 3 years ago, passed it on with my armor when I had to quit fighting 2 years ago (and I MISS IT SOOOO MUCH!!!), and it's still holding up fine (saw it just last night).  because I'm lazy, I consrtucted it T-tunic style, no diamond quilting or anything else, although I did leave the bottom open.

Morgan