[Artemisia] help

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 12:42:12 CDT 2007

Good point, which really ties back to the question of what your really going for. Are you going for a look or for padding?

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: morgan wolf <morganblaidddu at yahoo.com>