[Artemisia] help

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Sun Aug 19 21:12:04 CDT 2007

Ooooooooh, Your Grace, the story I have to tell about such a gambeson!  A
good gentle once known as Dane Halfhand [a/k/a now Sir Daniel] did once upon
a time take his lady and ladyfriend (i.e., me) to an event of many moons
ago.  We crashed at another good lady's house.  Whilst he was unpacking his
armour bag for 'something' [only the Green Man knows now] there were 3
ladies who looked at one another and said - 'what is that unholy smell?'.
For two of us knew it 'twas not the lovely gentle's home wherein we were
staying.  Lord Dane looked up from where he was rummaging and said, 'What?'.
And 3 ladies pointed fingers at said door wherein lived the washer
contraption and said, 'go thither and clean that _thing_!  See you in the
morning."  "But it's only been in there 3 days, ummm, guess it's more like 3
weeks....  Well, uh, yeah right - the washer contraption.... right."  And we
did hiegh ourselves off to bed and left the poor man to his own devices.

HE Bronwen
PS:  And one more week and you wouldn't be whistling it to come to you, you
would be running for dear life the opposite direction. (ha)