[Artemisia] Upcoming Coronation

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Wed Aug 22 23:20:27 CDT 2007

Greetings All,

I'd like to remind you the Coronation is coming up soon.  Make plans to
attend this spectacular affair, the Crowning of our 21st King and Queen.

This will be one of the last camping events of the summer and typically the
weather is very nice, so come and enjoy it.

The King's, Queen's, and Rapier Champion tournaments are set to be held on
Saturday.  All three promise great displays of skill.

Merchants are welcomed and encouraged to attend, there is no additional
merchant fee.  Come and display your wares for SHOPPING!

If you have any questions, please contact me.  Look forward to seeing you
there.

YIS,  Alan