[Artemisia] Upcoming Crown Tournament - LOI's

Julia Jackman-Brink julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu
Thu Aug 23 09:45:46 CDT 2007

And in the same vein of reminders as His Grace....

If you are a combatant planning on entering Crown Lists on October 08th,
as per recent revisions in Kingdom Law, Letters of Intent are REQUIRED.
These are due to TRH Gareth and Sorcha and Myself (ie Kingdom Seneschal)
by SEPTEMBER 30th.

NOTE: That is RECEIVED BY, NOT Postmarked.

In addition, there is a corresponding form that is to be filled out as
well. This contains everything that normally would have presented to the
Kingdom List Minister the day of the list. This is to save time with
list registration and to verify memberships and solve any problems
BEFORE the event. Both Entrant and Consort have to complete these. This
simple form was printed in the August Sage Advice (and will also be in
September, I believe) and is also available via our Kingdom Webpages.

Again, the date is SEPTEMBER 30th.

Good Luck and Well Met! :)

Juliana