[Artemisia] "urbanite" construction experience?

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Mon Aug 27 20:07:59 CDT 2007

Greetings All,

I was wondering if anyone on the list here has experience doing construction
projects with "urbanite".

For those that don't know what "urbanite" is.... the substance is more
commonly known as broken up concrete sidewalk and driveways.  Very common in
urban area dumps.

My understanding is that Duke Guy from Caid has been building a castle from
this substance and has made good progress.

So I'm wondering if any of you list lurkers knows anything about it.  Never
know when you'll need ALOT of material for a wall at little to no cost.  No
cost except for much labor.

YIS,  Alan