[Artemisia] Desserts at Coronation

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 10:08:16 CDT 2007

Maybe I should contact Warren and see if he's available to make a few of his
divine creations, what with cheesecake and other, amazing desserts all being
period, or at least falling into the allowable range of SCA Weirdness, as
laid down by the SCA College of Heralds Rules for Submission. I'm pretty
sure desserts are covered under that section in the rules.

Malkin or Shauna, back my play on that one? I figure if us rules lawyers in
the CoH can allow for an oddity per person, surely the populace of Artemisia
can ponder it in the face of cheesecake with chocolate lace that bleeds
caramel? Or maybe he'll be talked into the raspberry truffle filling between
the two layers of handmade cheesecake with a marbling of strawberries. Then
there was that one with the rum that we had at Uprising?

Excuse me, I have a call to make...

Stepana Catriona Morganosa, OP

"Hey, so, are you guys in a play or something?"
"Wait, you can see us?"